Prayer

Monday, January 26, 2009

Motivation Blog

I am a student firstly because I believe that education is important. I attend this school because I believe there are great teachers here who believe that education is not just about the grade but what you are able to learn. I am becoming a teacher because I believe that being a teacher is one of the hardest jobs which can be the most rewarding if approached correctly.
I always love to face a challenge, so when I was presented with the opportunity of challenging young adults and being challenged by them I became intrigued and have been hooked on the idea of teaching ever since. I am also highly motivated be setting goals for myself them and then trying to achieve them.
I succeed because I am a very determined person who is very good about putting her mind on a goal and achieving it.
However, I sometimes fail because I procrastinate achieving a goal and am not able to meet the deadline.
For this class the main thing I need to change in order to succeed in this class is to schedule my study times so I am not rushing to study or get an assignment done at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment